Even though Christmas has come and gone, and I’m well aware that it’s not the ideal time for a White Christmas Margarita, I just can’t resist the temptation to give it a try. Lately, I’ve been experimenting with recipes that include coconut milk, and when I stumbled upon this intriguing coconut milk margarita variation, I knew I had to make it happen.
I only recently discovered the White Christmas recipe, but without hesitation, I’ve decided to mix up this white cranberry margarita. So, in addition to the classic Cranberry Martini, I’ve now got another perfect winter beverage on my list.
The creamy texture of the coconut milk combined with the zesty flavors of a traditional margarita makes it an irresistible choice, even beyond the holiday season. I believe this white margarita fits into any special event, not just Christmas. So, why wait for the next holiday when you can bring a touch of winter magic to any occasion with a White Christmas Margarita?
Here is how to make White Christmas Cranberry Margarita – a winter margarita recipe:
Easy White Christmas margarita
- 4 oz silver tequila
- 2 oz triple sec
- 4 oz coconut milk
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz simple syrup adjust to taste
- Ice cubes
- White sanding sugar for rimming glasses
- Lime wedges and cranberries for garnish
- Moisten the rims of two glasses with a lime wedge, then dip them into white sanding sugar for a festive touch.
- In a shaker, combine tequila, triple sec, coconut milk, fresh lime juice, and simple syrup. Shake well until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Fill the rimmed glasses with ice cubes.
- Strain the margarita mixture into the prepared glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a lime wedge and a few cranberries for a pop of color.