What will you do after a long and stressful day? I find solace in a soothing soak in the bathtub. I feel incredible when immersing myself in warm water, letting the day’s tensions melt away. You know what’s more interesting? Sipping on a glass of Rosemary and Grapefruit Sparkling Water.
I feel the stresses of the day gradually dissipate with the calming rosemary scent and the gentle bubbles. With each sip of this bubbly grapefruit sparkling water and every moment spent in the fragrant bath, I find myself transitioning from the chaos of the day to a state of calm.
This therapy works for me, it might just do the trick for you as well. Give it a shot and see how it feels.
And here’s how to make the Rosemary and Grapefruit Sparkling Water. Besides enjoying this drink in the bathtub, you can pair it with some light poultry dishes, such as grilled chicken, roasted turkey, or chicken salad sandwiches.
Rosemary and Grapefruit Sparkling Water
- 1 sprig of fresh rosemary
- 1/2 grapefruit freshly squeezed
- Sparkling water about 1 cup
- Ice cubes
- Squeeze the juice from half a grapefruit.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes. Pour the freshly squeezed grapefruit juice over the ice.
- Add a sprig of fresh rosemary to the glass. You can muddle it a bit with a spoon to release its flavor.
- Top off the glass with sparkling water.
- Give it a gentle stir to mix the ingredients.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit or an additional sprig of rosemary for visual appeal.