Happy National Fresh Squeezed Juice Week! Today, I’m diving into the tropical vibes with my theme juice. As soon as I think of tropical fruits, pineapple takes the top spot.
There’s something about the sweet and tangy notes of pineapple that instantly transports me to a sun-kissed paradise. You can also find this paradise through the Upside Down Pineapple Martini or Virgin Piña Colada.
I’ll make some pineapple juice for today, and to kick things off, I start with Pineapple Mango Juice. Why stop at one tropical gem when you can have two? With its velvety texture and succulent taste, mango complements the pineapple seamlessly, creating a double dose of tropical bliss in a single glass.
Here’s how to make Pineapple Mango Juice:
Simple Pineapple Mango Juice Recipe
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup ripe mango chunks
- 1/2 cup cold water
- Ice cubes optional
- Mint leaves for garnish optional
- In a blender, combine the pineapple chunks and ripe mango chunks. Add cold water to the mix.
- Blend the ingredients on high speed until you achieve a smooth and well-incorporated consistency. If the mixture is too thick, you can add more water to reach your desired texture.
- Strain the mixture using a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth to remove pulp. However, keeping the pulp can enhance the fiber content.
- Pour the Pineapple Mango Juice into glasses over ice cubes if desired. Add a touch of elegance by garnishing with fresh mint leaves.
- Adjust the sweetness by adding a teaspoon of honey or agave syrup if desired.
- Refrigerate the fruits before blending or serve the juice over additional ice.
- Add 2 large oranges to the recipe to make Orange Pineapple Mango Juice