After having too much Scampi Pasta, I find myself battling with bloating and a general sense of sluggishness. In search of a remedy for this discomfort, I’ve discovered the refreshing solution: Soursop Juice.
This tropical delight not only tantalizes the taste buds but also boasts natural enzymes that work wonders for digestion. It’s the perfect post-meal treat to soothe my stomach.
Beyond its digestive prowess, Soursop Juice drink brings a host of benefits to the table. Rich in antioxidants, it helps combat oxidative stress and supports overall well-being. The high vitamin C content boosts the immune system, contributing to a healthier and more resilient body.
So, here’s how to make Soursop Juice:
Best Soursop Fruit Juice Recipe
- 2 cups fresh soursop pulp seeds removed
- 1 cup coconut water or water
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt or plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey adjust to taste
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Ice cubes optional
- Mint leaves for garnish
- In a blender, combine the soursop pulp, coconut water, Greek yogurt, honey, and lime juice.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the mixture and adjust sweetness by adding more honey if needed. Blend again to incorporate.
- For a smoother texture, strain the mixture using a fine mesh sieve or cheesecloth to remove any pulp. This step is optional, as some prefer the Soursop Juice with pulp.
- Pour the soursop blend into glasses over ice cubes if desired.
- Garnish each glass with a fresh mint leaf for a burst of fragrance and flavor.
If you like the bold flavor, you can choose to make the Jamaican Soursop Juice with ingredients:
- 2 large ripe soursops
- 4 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ice cubes and fresh mint leaves
Instruction is the same as above.