Guava is one of my favorite tropical fruits. Its distinctive and delicious flavor never fails to captivate my taste buds. One of my go-to ways to savor its essence is by whipping up a refreshing glass of Guava Juice – the drink that me back to the wonderful days of summer.
But why stop there? I decided to elevate this guava drink by creating a cocktail with guava juice – Guava Margarita. This guava alcoholic drink is the ideal beverage to add a touch of magic to any gathering. Its vibrant tropical notes combined with the perfect balance of sweet and tart never fails to impress me.
Here’s how to make the Guava Margarita:
Easy Guava margarita Recipe
- 2 cups fresh guava juice
- 4 oz silver tequila
- 2 oz triple sec
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tbsp agave syrup adjust to taste
- Ice cubes
- Salt for rimming optional
- Guava slices and lime wedges for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine guava juice, tequila, triple sec, fresh lime juice, and agave syrup.
- Shake well until the mixture is thoroughly combined.
- Rim the glasses with salt, if desired. To do this, rub the rim with a lime wedge and dip into salt.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes.
- Strain the guava margarita mixture into the prepared glasses.
- Garnish with guava slices and lime wedges.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your refreshing Guava Margaritas!
From this Guava Juice Cocktail, you can create other versions. You can adjust the sweetness, tartness, and tequila strength to your preference by changing a little bit of the ingredients:
- Spicy Guava Margarita: add 1-2 slices of fresh jalapeno
- Strawberry Guava Margarita: use 2 cups of strawberry guava juice instead of guava juice
- Frozen Guava Cocktail: add 1 – 2 ice cubes to blend